Flea foggers are a popular way to get rid of fleas in your home. Consumer Reports has tested a variety of flea foggers to help you make an informed decision when choosing the right product for your needs. Here is a review guide to help you make the best choice.
1. Read the Label: Before purchasing a flea fogger, make sure to read the label carefully. Look for information about the active ingredients, the type of fleas it is effective against, and the size of the area it can cover.
2. Consider the Cost: Flea foggers can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars. Consider your budget and the size of the area you need to treat when deciding which product to buy.
3. Check Reviews: Read reviews from other consumers to get an idea of how well the product works. Look for reviews from people who have used the product in a similar situation to yours.
4. Consider Safety: Some flea foggers contain chemicals that can be harmful to humans and pets. Make sure to read the label carefully to ensure the product is safe to use in your home.
5. Follow Directions: Make sure to follow the directions on the label carefully. This will help ensure the product is used correctly and will be effective in getting rid of fleas.
By following these tips, you can make sure you choose the right flea fogger for your needs. Consumer Reports has tested a variety of flea foggers to help you make an informed decision.
flea foggers Comparison Table
Best flea foggers Reviews By Consumer Reports March 2023
Below is the list of best flea foggers with a detailed guide that you can consider in your purchase:
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer, Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders & Fleas, Controls Heavy Infestations, 3 Count, 2 Ounce Pack of 2
$7.36 in stock
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space
Advantage Flea and Tick Household Fogger, three 2 oz canisters
- Kills adult and preadult fleas, including flea eggs for 7 months
- Comes with three, 2-oz canisters
- One (2-oz) canister treats a room up to 16 ft. x 16 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling
- For use indoors
Hot Shot BedBug And Flea Fogger, Inhibits Flea Reinfestation, 2 Ounce Cans, 6 Count
$25.90 in stock
- Kills bed bugs, fleas, lice and ticks
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets and other hiding places
- Use as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan
- Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space
Precor Plus IGR Fogger Flea Control 6(3 oz.) cans
- Precor Plus IGR Fogger Flea Control 6 (3oz) Bottles
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger, 3 x 3 oz Cans, Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs, Ants, Flies, Wasps, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, and Many Other Listed Pests, Each Fogger Treats Up To 3000 Cu Ft, 9 Oz
$22.99 in stock
- KILLS FLEAS YOU SEE AND THOSE YOU DON’T- Effective long-term control of fleas for up to 7 months per treatment; Adams Plus Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks
- KILLS NUISANCE INSECTS - Kills ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, crickets, waterbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, and carpet beetles
- MULTIPLE USES - For use in homes, garages, and kennels
- ODORLESS PROTECTION - Leaves no lingering odor or sticky mess, and is non-staining
- VALUE PACK - Includes 3 foggers for economical do-it-yourself flea control each fogger covers up to 3000 cubic feet
Hot Shot 2-Pack 95911 Bedbug and Flea Fogger, 3-Count
$22.85 in stock
Bonide 4613 Fogger, Revenge Total Release, Pack of 3 6 oz Ready-to-Use Cans, Long Lasting Formula Kills Fleas
- BUG KILLER - Flea Fogger prevents fleas from developing into the biting adult stage. It also kills other species of insects including cockroaches, brown dog ticks, spiders, ants, & other listed insects. It does not control bed bugs.
- HOME DEFENSE - Our pest control is designed for use in apartments, attics, basements, boats, cabins, campers, closed porches, garages, homes, kitchens, kennels, & more.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS - One application of our treatment works for 7 months against hatching fleas. Meaning it will inhibit reinfestation for up to 7 months.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE - One canister of fogger will treat a room up to 27 ft. x 27 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling or 6,000 cubic ft. of unobstructed space. Our kit arrives in a convenient 3-pack, which allows you to fog multiple rooms.
- EASY TO USE SPRAY CANISTER - This product is ready to use when it arrives. No assembly is required. Hold can at arm's length with top of can pointing away from face & eyes. Push down on the finger pad until it locks. This will start fogging action.
Cedarcide Original Fogging Kit - Covers up to 1800 sq ft Kills and Repels Fleas, Ticks, Ants, Mites and Mosquitoes Indoor Cedar Oil Formula (Fogger + 1 Gallon)
- Professional grade DIY Pest Control
- Kills in all stages of life
- Dries clear & will not stain clothing or furniture
- Lightweight aluminum construction (only 9.5 pounds)
- Non-thermal (greatly reduces likelihood of burns)
Zoecon - Precor Plus Fogger - 3 x 3 oz. cans
$17.82 in stock
- Active Ingredient: (S)-Methoprene- 0.09%, Permethrin- 0.58%
- Target Pest: Fleas
- Yield: One 3 oz. and (one fogger treats up to 3,000 cu ft)
- Prevents Flea Reinfestation for 7 months
- Kills Adult Fleas and their hatching eggs
Hot Shot No-Mess! Fogger With Odor Neutralizer, Kills Hidden Bugs, No Need To Turn Off Pilot Lights , 3-Count, 6-Pack
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot No-Mess! Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact – and keeps killing for up to 6 weeks
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF PILOT LIGHTS: Deeper-reaching, dry fog technology
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- NON-STAINING: This non-staining, odorless formula won't leave a messy residue