Under Sink Water Filters
When it comes to under sink water filters, Consumer Reports is the best source for information and reviews. Here are some of the best under sink water filters according to Consumer Reports:
1. Aquasana AQ-5200+
The Aquasana AQ-5200+ is a whole house water filter that is designed to remove up to 99% of contaminants from your water. It features a three-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The Aquasana AQ-5200+ also comes with a UV light that kills bacteria and viruses.
2. GE GXSV65R
The GE GXSV65R is a whole house water filter that is designed to remove up to 97% of contaminants from your water. It features a three-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The GE GXSV65R also comes with a UV light that kills bacteria and viruses.
3. iSpring WGB22B
The iSpring WGB22B is a whole house water filter that is designed to remove up to 95% of contaminants from your water. It features a three-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The iSpring WGB22B also comes with a UV light that kills bacteria and viruses.
4. Aquasana AQ-5200
The Aquasana AQ-5200 is a whole house water filter that is designed to remove up to 99% of contaminants from your water. It features a three-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The Aquasana AQ-5200 also comes with a UV light that kills bacteria and viruses.
5. GE GXSV60R
The GE GXSV60R is a whole house water filter that is designed to remove up to 97% of contaminants from your water. It features a three-stage filtration system that includes a pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and a post-filter. The GE GXSV60R also comes with a UV light that kills bacteria and viruses.
Under Sink Water Filters Comparison Table
Top Under Sink Water Filters Ratings By Consumer Reports March 2023
Below is the list of best Under Sink Water Filters with a detailed guide that you can consider in your purchase:
Waterdrop 15UA Under Sink Water Filter System, Reduces Lead, Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor, Under Counter Water Filter Direct Connect to Kitchen Faucet, NSF/ANSI 42 Certified, 16000 Gallons, USA Tech
$69.85 in stock
7 used from $58.47
- Ultra-Long Service Life: When used with municipal water, each filter has a maximum service life of 24 months or 16,000 gallons.
- Innovative Multistage Filtration: The Waterdrop Direct Connect Under Sink Water Filter System uses innovative multistage filtration. And it can effectively reduces lead, chlorine, heavy metals, chemical iṁpurity, sediment and other large particles. Enjoy healthy and pure water straight from your tap – no need to buy bottled water anymore!
- WQA Certified Filter: Made from premium BPA-free and lead-free materials, the under sink water filter is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 Standard, ensuring reliable use from inside to outside. Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 42 Standard, the water filter can effectively reduce chlorine, taste and odor. Tested by third party laboratory against NSF/ANSI 53 standard it can reduce lead. To look over the 42&372 certification, please search "WD-15UA" on WQA official website.
- Easy Installation: The system should be connected only to a cold water supply. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the entire installation process takes less than 3 minutes. The twist-and-lock design ensures that you can replace the filter in 3 seconds. The system includes a 3/8” hose with a direct connection that adapts to standard 3/8’’ feed water valves under US sinks. The 3/8’’–1/2’’ convertor fitting helps you connect the system to both 1/2’’ and 3/8’’ cold water lines and faucets.
- Fast Flow Rate & Multiple Uses: The fast and stable water supply provides pure and fresh water that tastes like spring water. The tested full flow rate is 0.75 gpm at 60 psi. Developed for household and commercial use, the Under Sink Water Filter System can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. Ideal for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning.
Waterdrop 10UA Under Sink Water Filter System, Reduces Lead, Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor, Under Counter Water Filter Direct Connect to Kitchen Faucet, NSF/ANSI 42 Certified, 8K Gallons, USA Tech
2 used from $49.74
- Deep filtration, WQA certified filter, Innovative design, Variety filter replacement, Long lifespan, Suitable for multiple scenes
- [Warranty Description] Waterdrop Backs the WD-10UA’s High-end Technical Performance With a Comprehensive Prorated Performance Warranty, Waterdrop Will Provide Warranty Replacement if There is a Quality Problem With the Filter.
- [Deep filtration] This under sink water filter is made from premium materials and can effectively reduce lead, chlorine, heavy metals, chemical impurities, rust, sand and other large-particle impurities through deep purification based on third-party tests, so that you can enjoy purified drinking water.
- [WQA Certified Filter] Made from premium BPA-free and lead-free materials, the under sink water filter is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 Standard, ensuring reliable use from inside to outside. Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 42 Standard, the water filter can effectively reduce chlorine, taste and odor. Tested by third party laboratory against NSF/ANSI 53 standard it can reduce lead. To look over the 42&372 certification, please search "WD-10UA" on WQA official website.
- [Innovative design] The under sink water filter should be connected only to a cold water supply. The push-to-connect fittings allow it to be installed within 3 mins and its twist-and-lock design allow it to be replaced in 3s, and its integrated filter ensures safety. This filter includes a 3/8" hose with a direct connection that adapts to standard 3/8" feed water valves under US sinks. The 3/8"–1/2" convertor fitting helps connect the system to both 1/2" and 3/8" cold water lines and faucets.
ICEPURE Under Sink Water Filter System, 20000 Gallons NSF/ANSI 42 Certified, Ultra High Capacity, Direct Connect Under Counter Drinking Water System, 0.5 Micron Removes 99.99% Chlorine, Odor, USA Tech
- Less than ＄29.99 per replacement filter (Search "B08Q3KXS3S "on Amazon), save over 40% of cost on subsequent use. & : Very easy to install with clear instructions and video. ICEPURE Under sink Water Filter with super simple plug-and-play install design. It takes less than 3 minutes for system installation, 2 sec filter change. No professional required. This system has a high flow rate, it can reach to over . at 60PSI.
- / & & : ICEPURE Under Sink Water Filter System bears major Authoritative Certifications on markets, such as NSF/ANSI 42 & 372. NSF/ANSI 42 tested reduces Chlorine, Taste and Odor for 20000 Gallons capacity. Significantly improving the taste of drinking water to provide pure-tasting water, while retaining minerals beneficial to the human body. NSF/ANSI 372 Certification for Lead-Free material, ensure material safety.
- & - : Tested by NSF/ANSI 42 for large filtration capacity of 20000 Gallons when used municipal water. 3x longer life than other filters, cheaper most bang for the buck. Recommend replace filter every 20000 gallons for 5 Years for better filtration. ICEPURE filter use advanced and precise measurement technology, combined with 3D multi-dimensional design technology to ensure that our products fully match and do not leak water.
- : BPA-free and food-grade materials. ICEPURE Undersink Water Filtration System is made from advanced coconut shell carbon and is Certified by Authoritative organizations for Material safety. The Outer layer is 0.5 Micron, ensuring better filtration. The carbon blocks have been independently tested to heavy metals, large sediments, and all other dangerous impurities.
- /" /" & : Only for COLD WATER LINE. Directly connect to the original faucet without countertop hole. Suitable for faucets with 1/2" or 3/8" FEMALENPT thread. A different connection type, please contact us BEFORE purchase. Can be quickly installed in your kitchen, bathroom, bar, RV or office to meet daily water needs. Ideal for drinking, cooking, making coffee, pets water, houseplants, humidifier, skincare, cleaning, etc.
3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System 3MRO501,98088
- CLEANER DRINKING WATER: Filter reduces particulates*, chlorine taste and odor, arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, cysts, fluoride, lead, radium, selenium, TDS, turbidity, nitrates and nitrites.
- EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE OF REVERSE OSMOSIS FROM 3M: Delivers some of our best in-home water filtration using a multi-stage reverse osmosis process for cleaner, clearer better-tasting drinking water. This technology leverages pressure to force your water through a semipermeable membrane, delivering a higher level of filtration than some traditional methods.
- NSF TESTED AND CERTIFIED FILTRATION: Features a sediment and a 5-micron carbon pre-filter and an additional post filter. Tested and certified (NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 58 and CSA B483.1) to reduce a wide range of contaminants that may be present in local water supply.
- DEDICATED POLISHED CHROME FAUCET: System includes an elegant faucet with a side handle. Requires a ½” hole or can be fitted into an existing 1-3/8” standard hole with included adapter. Uses a 3/8” NPT quick connect push-in connection.
- REPLACE FILTERS QUICKLY WITHOUT TOOLS: Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy filter cartridge change-outs (just a quarter turn) without contacting and potentially contaminating filter media or using a filter wrench.
CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter - 50K Ultra High Capacity - Made in USA
$149.95 in stock
- Incredible Capacity and Lifespan, Up to 5 Years per Filter; CuZn Backs the UC-200’s Long Lasting Performance With a Comprehensive 5 Year Prorated Performance Warranty, CuZn Will Provide Warranty Replacement if Early Expiration Occurs; the UC-200 Is for Municipal Water Only; Do Not Use With Private Well Water; the UC-200 Is a Water Purifier, the UC-200 Does Not Soften Water; the UC-200 Will Not Resolve Issues Caused by Excessively Hard Water Like Lime Scale Mineral Deposits on Tea Kettles
- Simple to Install; The UC-200 is Designed for Direct Connect to the main Kitchen Sink Cold Water Line; No Drilling Through the Countertop to Mount an Extra Filter Dispenser Faucet Required; How to Install Video Tutorial Instructions Available; If You Have Non-Standard Under Counter Plumbing Connection Issues or Are Unable To Complete Installation, CuZn Technical Support Will Diagnose and Provide All Additional Adapters Required To Complete Your Installation
- 3 Stage Filtration Process Utilizing Micro Sediment Membranes, KDF-55 and Coconut Shell Carbon; the UC-200 Will Not Reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings; if TDS or PPM Removal Is Desired, a Reverse Osmosis Type Filter System is Required; the UC-200 Is Designed To Purify Water Without Reducing the Health Beneficial Mineral Content and as a Result the TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings Will Show the Same Results When Measuring the UC-200’s Filtered Water and the Unfiltered
- Bacteriostatic; Unlike Carbon Only Filters, the UC-200 Is Bacteriostatic and Not Susceptible to Mold or Bacteria Growth; To Test the UC-200’s Filtered Water To Confirm if the Filter Is Still Working, Utilize DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips and Replace the UC-200 When Chlorine Is Detected in the Filtered Water; Sensitive Test Strips That Test Down 0.25 or 0.5ppm Are Ideal for Earliest Possible Detection of Chlorine; Early Expiration Prior to 5 Years Use Is Covered Under Warranty by CuZn
- CuZn’s Comprehensive Install Insurance Policy Is Included With Purchase of the UC-200 on Amazon; if You Are Unable To Complete Your Installation for Any Reason; Or You Have an Alternative Method for Installing the Filter In Mind Such As Connecting the UC-200 to a Dedicated Filtered Water Only Dispenser Faucet Purchased Separately; Simply Use Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging To Send Us Your Request and CuZn Tech Support Will Diagnose and Provide the Necessary Alternative Install Kit on the House
APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Essence Series Top Tier 5-Stage Certified Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System , White
$169.95 in stock
14 used from $156.34
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered, and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health. WQA certified to provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Premium long-lasting filters remove up to 99% of contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, VOCs, as well as toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, nitrates, heavy metals and 1000+ contaminants. Max Total Dissolved Solids - 2000 ppm. Feed Water Pressure 40-85 psi
- America's No.1 rated water filter brand with 20 years of success guaranteeing trouble free, noise-free system for long lasting, dependable, pure drinking water. 2 year extended manufacturer warranty is available upon registration
- System comes with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus certified JG food grade tubing and parts to provide safe, contamination-free pure water. Pipe Size: 1/4 inches.
- High quality leak-free quick connect fittings require no extra lock clips to seal leak - not relying on water leak detector to protect your home like other brands. Comes with all parts and industry's best instructions and videos for an easy DIY experience.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 | Water Ionizer | Alkaline Water Filtration System | Produces pH 4.5-11.0 Alkaline Water | Up to -800mV ORP | 4000 Liters Per Filter | 7 Water Settings
- 7 Healthy Water Options: 4 ionized alkaline continuously variable; 1 non-ionized purified; 2 ionized acidic presets.
- Advanced 7-Electroplate Technology: 7 platinum coated titanium, long-life, durable, energy-efficient plates.
- Built-in Active Carbon Water Filter: Long-life, hi-tech filter purifies over 1,585 gal. of water and last up to a year.
- Self-Cleaning: Unit cleans itself by reversing polarity after each use and auto-plate washing itself every 10.5 gal
- Additional Features: Fully variable 4.5 to 11 pH; OPR Range +600 to -750mV; intuitive backlit LCD, 5-year warranty.
Waterdrop TSA 3-Stage Under Sink Water Filter, Direct Connect to Home Faucet, NSF/ANSI 42 Certified Element, USA Tech
$129.97 in stock
9 used from $98.95
- [More filters, better taste] This under sink water filter system comes with 3 filters and can realize 8-stage deep filtration to reduce silt, rust, cyst, residual chlorine, heavy metals, etc. Its KDF materials can effectively reduce bäcteriä and heavy metals. Its fluoride reduction resin reduces fluorides. This filter has passed WQA certification to reduce residual chlorine and improve taste, thereby ensuring every drop is pure and healthy. It also can retain minerals, but cannot reduce TDS.
- [No leaking or cracking with highly precised technique] The under counter water filter adopts strong materials with an upgraded design. In addition, the age-resistant and freeze-resistant materials make the system twice thicker. The under counter water filter system for kitchen has also passed 400 psi burst pressure, 100,000+ pulse tests at 150 psi, and static tests at 300 psi. These tests prove that the durable integral design clears up worries about cracking cases and leaking issue.
- [Lifespan of up to 18 months] The three under sink water filters have lifespans of 6 months, 8-12 months, and 12-18 months, respectively. This long lifespan eliminates the cost of purchasing and replacing filters every now and then. Under the premise of meeting the needs of a family of five at a go, the average daily cost is only 0.24 dollars. We help you save over 60% cost compared to buying bottled water.
- [3min installation, 3s replacement] This under sink water filter system works perfectly with 3/8” and 1/2” cold water tubes. The overall installation process does not require the help of a plumber; the under counter water filter is a simple DIY. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the installation takes less than 3 minutes, with no plumbing experience. In addition, the twist-and-lock design lets you replace each filter in just 3 seconds.
- [On-demand filtration solution] The Waterdrop under sink water filter for drinking water connects to your original faucet, so that you don’t have to drill a hole. With a stale water flow, this under sink water filter provides all-round protection for drinking or usage.If you have any problems with the product, contact our 24/7 technical support without any worry!
iSpring RCC7AK, NSF Certified 75 GPD, 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System, pH+ Alkaline Remineralization RO Water Filter System Under Sink, Superb Taste Drinking Water Filter
$183.49 in stock
4 used from $156.46
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58, 6-Stage Alkaline Remineralization Layered Filtration - Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water; this reliable and ultra-safe Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system converts your water into clean, pure and healthy drinking water by removing up to 99% of over 1,000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- GREAT-TASTING MINERAL WATER - A standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below because the RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. The iSpring RCC7AK Reverse Osmosis water filter includes an additional 6th stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives your water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water filter.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Transparent 1st stage housing for easy visual inspection. Three extra long life pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. Ultra fine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water and (AK) filter to finally restore just the right proportion of healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.
- EASY TO INSTALL & NO LEAKS - The water purifier is designed for do-it-yourself installation and all necessary parts for installation are included. Backed by clear installation manual, instructional videos, and access to life-time technical support. The entire alkaline water filter fits nicely under a kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock; no threading pipes needed.
- 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS - RCC7AK from America’s favorite brand of under sink water filter is the highly rated reverse osmosis systems. Comes with 1-year limited manufacturer warranty upon registration and lifetime personalized support from GA, USA, combined with premium quality components, this water filter is to deliver endless bottled quality drinking water right in your home for many years to come, eliminating plastic waste.
iSpring US31 Classic 3-Stage Under Sink Water Filtration System for Drinking, Tankless, High Capacity, Sediment + Carbon + Carbon (Newest Version)
$84.95 in stock
4 used from $79.44
- [Classic Drinking Filter]:The water flows through PP sediment filtration, dual CTO carbon filtration, and the 2nd layer contains unique CTO filtration. It removes common sediments in drinking water, like dust, sand, particles, dirt and rust. Effectively removes heavy metals, harmful chemicals, cloudiness, colors and more. It removes not only harmful pollutants but also chlorine taste and odor.
- [Fresh Healthy Water Supplier]: The on-demand fast flow rate of the iSpring US31 allows it to meet the widest possible range of needs in your home. Up to 20x more effective than the common water pitcher dispenser. Flow Rate: Up to 1GPM depending on source water pressure. Maxim Pressure: 90psi. It washes fresh produce like fruit and vegetables, brings health protection, can provide your entire family with delicious, clean water straight from your tap.
- [Excellent Quality and Design]: Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Manufactured to comply strictly with FDA standards and tested by independent third party against NSF/ANSI standards (42, 53, 61) for water quality, material safety and structural integrity.
- [Easy to Install and Maintain]: This system is designed for easy installation, low maintenance, and features dual carbon block filters along with a high-capacity sediment filter. The sediment filter protects and extends the life of your system, while the carbon block filters work to remove many harmful contaminants a. You can replace the filter every 6 to 12 months, judged by the water’s taste.
- [TDS Note and Customer Services]: This under sink water filter will not reduce the TDS of the incoming water. Instead, it keeps the healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, please consider a Ispring reverse osmosis system.Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support from Atlanta, GA USA. For any issue or concern, please don't hesitate to contact us.